- This article is about the man who buys kilju. For the man who hangs out at the pub, see Simppa & Jokke.
- A transcript page for this article can be found here.
Jouko "Jokke" Ollevi (a.k.a the drunk guy or drunkman) is the person that may call the player at night (02:00) to take him from the pub and drive him to his home. He will pay the player between 50 mk to 1,240 mk at the goal. His house is located on the eastern side of the map, between Loppe and the firewood man's house. It is possible to pick him up with the Satsuma, Hayosiko, Ferndale, and Ruscko.
This man can be knocked down if the player walks into him, and his limbs (legs, torso, arms, thighs, hands, etc.) can be moved by clicking and dragging, just like Jani, Petteri, Pena or other NPCs when knocked out.
Jouko also buys kilju from the player at various rates depending on the quality of the stuff, the highest sum for a single canister being 170 mk. As it takes a few days for the fermentation process to happen, and one full batch being enough to fill 20 juice canisters, the most cash that can be made off him in one go is 3,400 mk.
Exploiting him by selling kilju bottles filled with water after giving him one bottle filled with good kilju will result in him calling the player, saying that he knows he's been swindled. This will cause Jouko to slash the Satsuma's tires, which then need to be replaced. This can be done by taking the tires to Fleetari's repair shop and selecting a set of tires.
After Jouko has been taken home five times and at least 2 hours and 46 minutes of real-time has passed, he will call the player, requesting help with moving his furniture to his new house in Peräjärvi. Once all of his furniture has been moved, Jouko will hand out a sizeable sum of money, and kilju can be sold to him once again, but he will stop calling you to drive him home (because his new house is right near the pub).
Giving him a ride for the fifth time, Jouko reveals that he is in fact a millionaire and has hidden a suitcase filled with cash somewhere near the lake.
Finding and keeping the suitcase will cause Jouko to try to murder the player in their sleep with an ax. He can be neutralized by punching him or running him over with the Satsuma, Hayosiko, or the Gifu. Sleeping in a place other than the bed at the player's house will also prevent him from attacking.
After Jouko has attempted to murder the player, he will vanish. While trying to find out what happened to him, the player might come across a note pinned to the door of his old house with an ax; it is a note saying that it was his fault, he lost it all, and that everyone will have it easier now. His fate can be revealed by driving over to the concrete bridge by the river.
- Main article: Jouko/Transcript
- "Good evening! Thank you for coming!"
- "Here is a small compensation for your troubles."
- "My wife is going to move to Vaasa and get herself a finnswede man. Those are so clean and sober! 30 years of marriage down the drain."
- "One of these days I will run to the rail tracks and shout: Blow that whistle and run over me, sucker!"
- "I tried to call everybody. Please can you pick me up from the Pub and drive me home?"
- "You have sold me shit, you little bastard! Smell pussy!"
- "Let's see how good sugar wine this is..."
- "Very good sugar wine! I love this, strong as hell! I pay well for this."
- "I taste little bit yeast in this..."
- "This tastes like water and piss, I want alcohol, not this mess..."
- His surname was first revealed when looking at the mailbox near his house.
- His name and nickname may be a reference to Jouko Ahola.
- When took home from the pub in the Satsuma, he will almost always knock himself out with the door of the Satsuma when dropped of at his house.
- After Jouko attempts to murder the player, the door in the player's bedroom will still be opened when the player wakes up from his bed, even though Jouko has already committed suicide. This is most likely an oversight by the developer.
- Jouko's voice used to sound a lot different, he voice sounded less tired and raspy. The things he said also usually sounded funner than they do now. It was changed in an unknown update in 2017.
- Jouko's character was based on three different people coming from Rojola's life. He stated this during one of his live streams.
- One of them was a man called "Rake" who was boozing on kilju.
- The other man was a local drunkard who won the lottery & drank all of his winnings until he died.
- The third man committed suicide by hanging himself off a bridge.
- Jouko seems to think that the train blows the whistle to annoy him, but as his house is located by a level crossing, it is normal procedure for a train driver to blow the whistle when approaching a crossing to warn potential traffic.
- Parts of Jouko's model has been reused on many characters, those in particular include many of the septic tank owners, the fittan's previous driver, and some of the race organizers.
- In the radio poem show Kansanrunot, one poem is about a man wanting to win a 'lottery of love' and get married to Irma. This is an obvious reference to Jouko, since he also won the lottery and is married to a woman, which he has an unhappy relationship with. However, Irma is the name of Teimo's wife.
- Jouko's favorite drink
- Jouko's house
- Driving Jouko to his home
- Helping Jouko to move
- Jouko's new house
- Jouko's party drink
- Jouko's jackpot
- Jouko's last day
- Jouko's wife