Ritoranta (the Ventti dealer, widely known as Pigman) is a character who can be found in his house from 20:00 to 08:00. The player character may play ventti with him for money and, once the maximum bet gets to 4050 mk, his house and car become bettable.
He looks to be in his late 30s or early 40s. He wears a flat cap and hipster glasses, along with a brown buttoned shirt and brown tweed pants. His hands and feet resemble hooves, And he has brown hair, a brown patchy beard and always has a cigarette in his mouth.
If the player wins the house from him, Ritoranta starts squealing like a pig, flips over the table, falls onto the ground and starts walking around on all fours like a pig. He is never seen again after that. If the player loses their home, the dealer can later be found inside it laying on the couch, and the doors to the house will stay locked. Currently, there is no way for the player to win back the house, and the only way to regain access to it is by loading a previous save or editing the game files.
- Ritoranta won't spawn if the player is too close to the cabin at 20:00, though this can be fixed by first driving to the junction with the dirt road to Peräjärvi, and then back to the cabin.
- The player's Grandma, Sirkka, mentions a story about the house next to Ritoranta's cabin burning down and his father being killed. It is possible he started the fire himself because he lost a card game with his father.
- The dealer is based on a local legend from the developer's home village. 
- Ventti - the card game you can play with Ritoranta.
- Ruscko - old and faulty car owned by Ritoranta, that you can win.
- Ritoranta's house - the cabin where you play Ventti, and can win from the dealer.