- A transcript page for this article can be found here.
Barely anything is known of Teimo's past, but according to his stories he has had a dog, he has a wife called Irma, he was a fisherman and he used to be a wrestler of some kind in his youth.
Teimo is approximately in his mid 50s. He speaks with a dialect from Savonia and is very calm and easy going, but showing him the middle finger or smashing his shop window will piss him off. Breaking the window will also make the player unable to do further shopping until the 2,760 mk sum on the cash register is paid.
Once the store has been entered from the main door, he will usually greet the player by saying "Katos päevää! No mitteepä laetetaan?" ("Well hello! What would you like to have?") or "Hyvvee päevee ja tervetulloo Teimon kaappaan" ("Good day and welcome to Teimo's Shop"). After some time, Teimo will often tell some kind of hilarious story. One example is when he says how modern (that is, mid-'90s) music is really bad and that they won't play anything good on the radio anymore. He also says that he likes the Marjatta song also seen on the TV in the player's home.
Teimo will call the player when products ordered via the magazine are delivered to the store. He also calls the player if they haven't paid for the fuel, and claims they'll end up in prison. Sometimes he even says he'll have to talk with the player's father when he returns.
- Main article: Teimo/Transcript
- "Good day!"
- "Thank you and so long!"
- "Very beautiful finger you got there. Really, I am not kidding."
- "Oh my god... Adult man peeing all over the place. My store is not a toilet."
- "Hey to the dishes and dishes to the dish washer!"
- "I am about to close the store, so shake that booty little faster."
- "Yeah yeah, and now add some butter in between."
- "Wha... I... Th... Piss... Yo... Damn punk peeing... Oh my god what is this, you get out of here now!"
- "What would you like? Golden brown Nivalan Kalia together with horrible day after ramifications?"
- "For such young punk, you are quite a man when it comes to drinking."
- "I assume this is your last drink, right?"
- "I know you've stolen fuel. Come back and pay!"
- "Your post order has arrived. You can pick it up from the store."
- The voice actor who voices Teimo also voices Marko Kahjo and the strawberry guy.
- Although it is not mentioned anywhere in the game, Teimo's surname is Pielinen, according to the voice actor who voices Teimo.
- ↑ Simo Kauppinen - 14 April 2018: "Currently in game is Marko Kahjo (in the radio) and that strawberry guy (does he have a name?)."
- ↑ Simo Kauppinen - 15 April 2018: "I don't thing he has one officially... If I say some random name is it canon? Pielinen."
|Residents of Alivieska|
|Bus driver • Drag racing supervisor • Drunken brawler • Firewood guy • Fleetari • Jani • Jokke • Jörkka Sten • Lindell • Moosi • Pena • Petteri • Phantom • Policemen • Rally spectators • Security guard • Sewage guy • Simppa & Jokke • Sirkka • Strawberry guy • Teimo • Ventti dealer • Window guy|