- This article is about tires and rims. For other uses, see Wheel (disambiguation).
Wheels (: Renkaat) are car parts that can initially be found in the attic of the mansion near Loppe. They are attached to the car with 4x13mm bolts each. Different kinds of tires and rims can be bought from Fleetari Repair Shop and the parts catalog respectively.
Tires can be serviced, replaced, or changed at any point. This is done by uninstalling the wheels from the Satsuma and placing them on Fleetari's counter (in other words, Fleetari will service the closest rims to the counter) , or by leaving the whole car on the driveway with the wheels installed. As with any other order from Fleetari's brochure, it will take some time for the new tires to be installed on the rims.
- Note: Up to four wheels will be serviced at a time, and wheels inside the office are prioritized over wheels that are installed on the car.
A fifth spare stock wheel can be found at a wrecked Satsuma.
Wheels cannot currently be attached to the spare wheel compartment at the back of the car.
The car can only pass the inspection with the standard or Gommer Gobra tires; no other type of tire will work (including the beater tires, assuming they're over 50% wear). A set of GT rims can be found in a shed in the middle of a field. It is part of the GT trim.
Note: Make sure that you have tightened all the nuts, otherwise the wheel might fall off and cause damage to the vehicle or even death.
|Steel Wheels||Free (+ Beater Tires)||Rust||Datsun 100A Stock Steelies|
|GT Wheels||Free||Rust||Datsun Sunny Option B Wheels|
|Wide Steel Wheels||1,205 mk||Standard||Datsun 100A Stock Steelies (Modified)|
|Octo Wheels||1,895 mk||Standard||RS Watanabe Wheels|
|Hayosiko Wheels||1,975 mk||Standard||Toyota Celica Supra Rims (Modified)|
|Rally Wheels||2,590 mk||Standard||Unknown|
|Slot Wheels||1,950 mk||Metallic||Unknown|
|Spoke Wheels||2,200 mk||Metallic||EMPI Steel 10-1008 wheel|
|Turbine Wheels||2,310 mk||Metallic||Western Cyclone or similar|
|Racing Rims||2,545 mk||Metallic||Either Datsun Sunny Race Rims or SSR Fl 2|
There are five different kinds of tires available in the game.
|Michelin Road Tires||Beater Tires||Free||
||Some kind of Michelin tire|
|BARUM Road Tires||Standard Road Tires||1750||
||Some kind of BARUM tire|
|Gommer Gobra Road Tires||Street Racer Tires||2110||
||Cooper Cobra Radial G/T|
|Europeiska Rally Tires||Rally Tires||3200||
||BFGoodrich 195/15 Rally|
|Sutasiko Slicks||Racing Slicks||2950||
||Yokohama ADVAN 005 Racing|
- The Gommer Gobra road tires bear a remarkable resemblance to Cooper Cobra Radial G/T tires, the EURopeiska rally tires bear a significant resemblance to BFGoodrich 195/15 Rally tires, and the Sutasiko slick tires greatly resemble Yokohama ADVAN 005 Racing tires.
- The Octo rims resemble RS Watanabe rims, a popular type in Japanese car tuninig.
- Prior to the 24th of October 2018, when the mansion was introduced, the wheels would be found in the player's garage instead.
- The racing rims resemble the SSR Fl 2 wheels, a rim mostly used in small Japanese cars.
- The Spoke rims resemble the EMPI Steel 10-1008 wheel, a rim used in VW Baja bugs.
- The GT Wheels bear resemblance to the Datsun Sunny B210 Option B Wheels.
- The worn tires (default tire on narrow steel rims) are the 5th type of tire that can be only be fitted via game save editors.
- The Hayosiko wheels are a three-spoke variant of the wheels found on the Toyota Celica Supra. This may mean that in the lore, Hayosiko makes a car similar to the Toyota Celica Supra.
- The garbage tires have "Michelin" written on the sides. It is quite hard to see it though.
- Tires with less than ~50-65% tire tread will not pass the inspection.
- In old versions of the game, you could spray paint the tires themselves.
- The standard Road Tires have "BARUM" branding on them, Barum is a Czech company that produces tires.
- The Sutasiko Slicks have a much tinier model compared to the normal Road Tires, whereas the Europeiska Rally Tires are slightly bigger than the normal road tires.
- Back before you had to ask Fleetari for a tire change prior to the 05.12.2017 update, you could purchase wheels off the catalogue with the tires already on them, the wheels and the tires on them included
- The Steel Rims with the Beater Tires (Free, also the first ever set to ever to be added into the game.)
- The Spoke rims with Gommer Gobra Radials (1519 mk, the cheapest, and also first aftermarket set of rims//tires added into the game)
- The Hayosiko rims with Gommer Gobra Radials (1575 mk)
- The Rally Rims with Rally Tires. (3249 mk)
- The Racing Rims with Sutasiko Slicks (3615 mk, the most expensive set.)
|Unknown||• Added the wheels|
|• Fixed a bug where after game load rear wheels can't be removed if the suspension is not correctly assembled|
|• Rear wheels don't get stuck anymore if the rear coil springs are disassembled|
|• Increased tire grip|
|• Garage jack should not cause a lot of issues with car wheels anymore|
|• Fixed a bug where wheels could be turned even steering wheel was not installed|
|• Added custom wheels|
|• Added skidmarks and tire dirt clouds|
|• Yellow spikes from tires at some circumstances are now removed for good|
|• Wheel movements are now refined to feature correct angle changes|
|• The stock rims can now be painted|
|• All-wheel bolt sizes changed to 13|
• Fixed a floating wheel issue after a wheel was accidentally dropped
• Grips on different surfaces should change accordingly between tire types
• Adjustments for front-wheel suspension geometry
|• Fixed an issue with front-wheel brake nuts not saving their state correctly|
|• Fixed an issue with the tires losing their grip when loading the game on top of an asphalt surface|
|• Fixed a bug where rear trail arms could be detached while wheels stayed in place|
|• Fixed a bug with the wheels having a memory leak if the game was loaded when the car was saved upside down|
|• Every wheel can be now installed freely to any corner of the car|
• Added tyre wear and puncture
• Added more aftermarket wheels to the parts catalog
|• Fixed a bug where it was possible to remove the disc and drum brakes while wheels where installed|
• Adjusted wheel rotation inertia
|• Fixed a bug with tire ray-casts hitting fender flare colliders and causing issues|
• Fixed a bug with wheel alignment and suspension damage messing with each other
• Brake master cylinder fluid levels now affect brake efficiency separately for front and rear wheels
|• Getting suspension damage from crashing might now also cause tire puncture|
• Fixed several bugs with tires when they were replaced by Fleetari when already installed to the car
• Fixed an FPS slowdown issue when having random objects under the wheels
• Fixed an issue with front-wheel alignment resetting into incorrect angle upon every game load
|• The stock wheels can now be found at the mansion when starting a new game|